Crustless quiche with feta and sweetcorn
This recipe is summer on a plate. It is very easy to make and it can be eaten warm or cold. Serve it with a side salad for a delicious lunch on a hot day.
- 6 cobs of corn
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 1tsp butter
- a drizzle of vegetable oil
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- chopped fresh parsley to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 160C fan.
2) Dice the onions and place them in a pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil and a pinch of salt. Sweat down the onions until they become translucent. Allow them to cool down slightly.
3) Remove the corn from the cob and place the kernels in a food processor. Add the eggs, salt and pepper to the food processor and blitz everything.
4) Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the parsley, crumbled feta cheese and onions. Mix well.
5) Pour the mixture in a greased 20cm round tin and bake for appoximately 40 minutes.